Refreshing, delicious, addicting and healthy! What more could one want?! This recipe also comes from Evelyn and has been a staple in our house ever since.
- 8 Roma Tomato’s
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 4 Limes (1-2 extra based on personal taste see comment below)
- 2 Tbls Goya Adobo All Purpose with lemon (Yellow bottle cap)®
- 2 Bunch’s of Cilantro
1) Finely cut tomato’s into 1/4 pieces and place into a large serving bowl.
2) Finely/Coarsely mince Onion, Cilanto, Jalapeno and place into serving bowl.
3) Add the juice of the 4 limes, and 2 Tbls of Adobo seasoning.
4) Mix all ingredients in bowl until well combined.
Notes: At this point taste the salsa, if it is too salty and the juice of one more lime. If the lime flavor is too strong add 1/2 Tbls Adobo seasoning.