A rich creamy savory flavor, and very filling to boot! All can be made in a single pot/pan! This recipe comes courtesy of Tasty, video version of the recipe can be found here.
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 finely minced onion (white)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tbsp salt (for meatballs)
- 1/2 Tbsp pepper (for meatballs)
- 2 Tbsp veg oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 Tbsp salt (for sauce)
- 1/2 Tbsp pepper (for sauce)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, salt, and pepper, mixing until evenly combined.
2) Heat the canola oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Take about a golf-ball size of the meatball mixture and roll it into balls. Place the meatballs into the pot, cooking for one minute. Flip the meatballs.
2) Add the beef broth, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and give it a stir. Bring the liquid to a boil, then add the egg noodles. Stir constantly until the pasta is cooked and the liquid has reduced to a sauce that coats the noodles, about seven to eight minutes. Add the parmesan and the parsley, stirring until the cheese is melted. Serve!