Egg Casserole with green Chili’s
A yummy breakfast that hits the spot!
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 10 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 8 oz Can Green Chili’s
- 1 Pint Cottage Cheese
- 1 Lb Shredded Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Separate Eggs and Egg Whites, Beat egg whites until peaks are stiff.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs until combined.
- Combine remaining ingredients 1 at a time folding into the egg mixture. Do not use the butter.
- Combine the egg mixture and the egg whites. Take time to fold the ingredients and make sure to not over combine.
- Use the 1/2 Cup butter to coat a 9×13 baking dish. Add egg mixture to dish and bake for 35-40 min.
- At the end of the baking time shake the baking dish. If the casserole jiggles in the middle baking for an additional 5-10 min.