What can I say about this recipe besides the fact that it is addictively good! The tomato soup base is great on its own, add in the lobster and it becomes heavenly!
- 2 Tbsp minced shallots
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 Cup white wine (Dry)
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1Tsp dried thyme
- 6 Tbsp dry sherry
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1Cup hot water
- 1 Tsp lobster base (better than bouillon)
- 4 Oz Tomato paste
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- In a saute pan heat a little oil over med-high heat and saute shallots, onions, and garlic for one minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
- Add the Worcestershire, tabasco, and thyme and sauté for another minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the sherry.
- Add the paprika, hot water and lobster base and combine well.
- Stir in tomato paste and add the bay leaves.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in heavy cream and the butter and bring to a boil.
- Add the lobster and simmer until cooked through.
- Serve with crusty garlic bread.