This recipe was recommend by a friend, the original recipe can be found here. I pretty much changed the use of ground chicken for rotisserie chicken and added mint and cilantro as garnish.
- 1 Lb. Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, Minced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Cup Cabbage, shredded, or coleslaw mix
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 5 Basil Leaves Chopped
- 1/2 Head Iceberg Lettuce, cut in half for wraps
1. Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat until oil is very hot. Add ground chicken and cook until no longer pink and starts to brown, break it up with a wooden spoon as necessary. Should take about 3 minutes.
2. Add red curry paste, ginger, garlic, peppers, coleslaw mix, and stir-fry for another 3 minutes. Add hoisin sauce and green onions, and toss. Remove from heat then add basil and toss.Transfer cooked chicken to a bowl.
3. Serve by placing spoonfuls of chicken into pieces of lettuce, fold lettuce over like small tacos, and eat.