Always a favorite recipe to go with steaks with adding a Spanish or South American Flair, original recipe found here!
- 1 1/2 Cups well packed FRESH Parsley
- 1/2 Cup well packed FRESH Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup FRESH Oregano
- 1/4 small Red Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Red Wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp Red Pepper flakes
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
1. Add red onion, garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and salt to a food processor. Pulse, stopping and scraping down sides occasionally until finely minced.
2. Add in parsley, cilantro, oregano and red pepper flakes then pour in olive oil while pulsing several times until herb leaves are finely minced.
3. Spoon over meat when served at dinner or use in a marinade as you see fit.