Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Very addicting! Say bye bye to bitter flavor and hello to flavor town!
- 1 1/2 Lbs. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with kosher salt, if necessary. Serve immediately.