Better than what you get in the store and a lot cheaper!
- 2 Tsp Dried Sage
- 2 Tbsp Salt (do 1 Tsp if you dont want that much salt)
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Dried Marjoram
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (Optional if you don’t like spicy)
- 1 Pinch Ground Cloves
- 2 Lbs Ground Pork
- In a small, bowl, combine the sage, salt, ground black pepper, marjoram, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and cloves. Mix well.
- Place the pork in a large bowl and add the mixed spices to it. Mix well with your hands and form into patties.
- Saute the patties in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side, or until internal pork temperature reaches 160 degrees F (73 degrees C).