Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad
Use the Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe for preparing the chicken for this amazing salad. We love to use some Surf Sauce on this salad!
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered (or 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped)
- 1 Cup Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Can of Sweet Corn
- 1/2 Cup Finely Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Avocados, chopped
- Tortilla Chips, slightly crushed or tortilla strips to taste
1. Prepare Cilantro Lime Chicken according to directions. Slice cooked chicken.
2. To assemble, add the Salad Ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Drizzle individual servings with desired amount of dressing. Season with additional salt, pepper, hot sauce and/or lime juice to taste.