Fully Loaded Mashed Potatoes
The best of both worlds, creamy mashed potatoes, and a fully loaded potato!
- 8 Potatoes
- 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (1 1/2c separated to the side)
- 6 Slices of Cooked Bacon (Set half aside)
- Green Onions
1) Peal, cube and cook potatoes until tender. Drain. In a pot mash potatoes and add evap milk, sour cream, salt, pepper, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the bacon, and green onions.
2) Mix together. Place in a baking dish & cook at 350ºF for 25 min.
3) Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onion and bake again for an additional 5-10 min.