Love this recipe, a great compliment to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner or even just because!
- 2 Bags of frozen Corn (8 oz bag)
- 1/2 Pint of half+half or cream
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Accent
- 6 Tsp of Sugar
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Flour
1) Combine all ingredients except for butter and flour.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 min.
3) With a wire whisk, blend butter and flour.
4) Combine with corn mixture.
5) Serve or fix ahead, heat @ 350°F for 20-30 min.
Notes: Add more flour to thicken if desired.