We looked for a long time until we found this recipe. Really easy to make and super tasty! Always a great side item to our BBQ! Credit to Damn Delicious for this amazing recipe!
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Thread mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and zucchini onto skewers. Place skewers onto a baking sheet. Brush olive oil mixture onto the skewers and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
4) Place into oven and roast until tender, about 10-12 minutes.
5) Serve immediately.
Notes: These can be grilled over medium high heat, about 5-6 minutes per side.