Old Bay crab cake recipe, slightly spicy, very tasty!
- 24 Saltine Crackers, lightly smashed, big chunks
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tsp OLD BAY Seasoning
- 2 Tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- ½ Tsp Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1lb Lump Crab
Spicy Mayo Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice (from about 1/4 lemon)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chili sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1) In a zip-lock bag light smash crackers into 1/4 inch – 1/2 chunks.
2) In a large bowl combine crackers, Mayonnaise, Old Bay, Parsley Flakes, Mustard, Eggs, and Crab meat. Mix well by hand but make sure to keep crab meat in big chunks.
3) Scoop out crab cake mixture and form into patties either the size of a hamburger.
4) Bring a skillet of oil up to temp. and fry for 2-3 min per side.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until well combined. Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
Note: You can also deep fry the crab cakes for a faster cooking time.