Caramelized Onion, Brie, and Raspberry Triscuit
Easy and delicious appetizer for entertaining friends.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 large sweet onion, quartered lengthwise, then sliced across (about 3 cups)
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 48 triscuits – cracked pepper and olive oil
- 8 oz Brie cheese – cut into 48 pieces
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
1) Melt better in medium skillet on medium-low heat. Add onions; cook 20 mins or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
2) Microwave jam in bowl on HIGH for 30 sec or just until warmed, stirring after 15 sec.
3) Spoon onions onto crackers; top with cheese, jam, and parsley