Old-World Raspberry Bars
Comfort food at its best, stick to your ribs good and you won’t even feel guilty for eating the entire tray! Original Recipe can be found here.
- 2 1/4 Cup all-purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Pecans, Chopped
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
**Substitute 3/4 cup your favorite flavor preserves.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges. Grease foil; set aside.
2. Combine all crumb mixture ingredients in bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture; set aside.
3. Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared baking pan. Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch of edge. Crumble reserved crumb mixture over preserves.
4. Bake 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely; cut into bars.