Chicken and White Bean Chili
Another oldie but goodie! This recipe has been used by us since we first started dating. Tried and true a classic that we love to go back to!
- 1 Lb Chicken (I prefer chicken thighs for flavor)
- 2 Cans 16 oz White Beans (Drained and Washed)
- 2 Cans 4.5 oz Green Chilies, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 2 Cups (16 oz) Chicken Broth
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Medium White Onion
1) Chop Onion into 1/4 inch pieces.
2) Cook chicken and cut into 1/2 inch cubes, set aside.
3) Saute onion until slightly brown and translucent.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and heat until hot, then serve.