Lemon Butter Cream Sauce
One of the first recipes we learned to cook together when I was stationed in Alaska. Still tried and true and never failing. Everything one would wanted for a fish sauce. We usually serve it over fettuccine noodle and the piece of fish we are eating (usually Salmon or Tilapia)
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
- Lemon-Pepper to taste (1-2 Tbsp)
- Dried Herbs to taste (Dill, Parsley, or Tarragon)
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine (Under Construction)
- 2 Shallots (Under construction)
1) Combine Butter, Cream, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest in a small sauce pan.
2) Bring to a boil for 1 minute, then simmer for 10min.
3) Serve over pasta, or fish.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 12 min