Macaroni and Cheese
Best Mac’n Cheese recipe that we have found thus far, very creamy and good.
- 16 Oz Elbow Macaroni (cooked)
- 1⁄2 Cup Butter
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1⁄2 Tsp Pepper
- 1⁄2 Cup Flour
- 3 1⁄2 Cups Milk
- 1lb Velveeta Cheese, cut into cubes
1) Cook elbow macaroni noodles strain and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a pan cook butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth.
4) Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
5) Pour over elbows, stir to combine cheese sauce and noodles, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Prep: 40 min