Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Found the recipe on Tiktok of all places and modified it to my liking. Definitely not good for you, but very good for your soul!
- 1 Pkg Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar cheese or Mexican Blend
- 1 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 Can Peas and Carrots mix (14.5 oz); see note at bottom of page
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup 10.5 oz
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded (I use the skin and drippings as well)
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- Melt butter and pour into the bottom of a 8×13 casserole dish. Then add shredded chicken on top of that, then add peas and carrots on top of the chicken.
- Combine the package of cheddar biscuit mix with the seasoning pack (included in package), thyme, garlic and onion powder. Then mix with the 2 Cups of milk. Pour, do not mix, this mixture over the chicken and vegetables.
- Mix 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup with 1 cup of chicken broth. Pour, do not mix, over the top. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on the top.
- Place into a 350°F oven, and bake for 1 hr. Allow to cool for 5-10 min before serving. (If it looks wet in the middle that is okay. it should look like baked biscuits on the top and be a creamy thick soup texture in the middle. )
Notes: If you prefer you can use a bag of frozen peas and carrots. I could not find one at the local store when I went to make this, all of them were Pea, Carrot, and Corn mixes. The corn didn’t sound right for chicken pot pie to me. You might have to also bake longer since the vegetables are frozen so at the 1 hr marker check for doneness.