Savory and delicious, comes together quick and easy and can be eaten as leftovers easily!
- 3 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 4 Tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 1 Package (12 oz) Egg Noodles
1. Start a pot of boiling water lightly salted. While water comes to a boil in a pan, brown ground beef.
2. When water comes to a boil add noodles and cook as per package directions (9-12 min). Add cream of mushroom to the cooked beef and stir until warmed.
3. Add sour cream and cooking sherry to beef pan and mix until completely blended. Let it sit on low heat until noodles are cooked through.
4. When noodles are finished, strain and add back to pot. Add Sauce mixture to noodles and mix to combine, serve while warm.