Cilantro is by and far my favorite flavor in the world hands down! Add this and some lime to rice and you have a bowl of happiness with my name written on it!
- 1 Cup uncooked Jasmine Rice
- 2 Cups Reduced-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp minced Cilantro
1. In a small saucepan, combine rice and broth; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 12-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Add lime juice, cilantro, and nutmeg; fluff with a fork.
Service Size: Makes 3 Cups