These are a must make at Christmas. They are comfort food at its finest. It also helps the powdered sugar makes it look like they are covered in snow.
- 1 cup butter – room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tsp water
- 2 tbl vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2) Cream butter and sugar. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) Roll into ½” diameter logs and cut into 1” pieces.
4) Bake for 15 minutes.
5) Roll in powdered sugar while warm and then again while cooling.