Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli Bake
Found this on Tasty, easy to make, and tasty to bake!
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese/Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella (Divided)
- 1/4 Cup Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) Can of Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 2 Cup Frozen Spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 1/4 Cup Lemon juice (1/2 of a lemon juiced)
- 1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lb Frozen Cheese Ravioli (Can also use frozen cheese Tortellini)
- 2 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk the flour into the butter and garlic and cook until the mixture is bubbling and golden, 1 minute more. Gradually pour in the milk, whisking constantly. Bring mixture to a simmer then stir in cream cheese, 2/3 cup mozzarella, and Parmesan. Let simmer until the sauce thickens slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Fold in artichoke hearts and spinach, then add lemon juice and red pepper flakes, if using, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
3. Spread a thin layer of your prepared sauce onto the bottom of a 9″-x-13″ baking dish. Lay ravioli in a single layer in the bottom of the baking dish, then top with half the prepared sauce. Repeat with remaining ravioli and remaining sauce. Top with remaining cheese and bake 30 minutes, until sauce is bubbling and ravioli are tender.
4. If you’d like the top to be golden, broil on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.